Friday, March 18, 2011

Shows followed from birth to death

Just making a list of shows I'm sure I've watched every single episode of, and as my memory will probably fail my I'll have to update this as I recall them. Alphabetically listed and shows seen more than once in bold.


Alias
Beverly Hills, 90210
Corner Gas
Coupling
Cupid (both 98/09)
Dark Angel
Dawson's Creek
Fastlane
Friday Night Lights
Friends
Firefly
Joan of Arcadia
Joey
Kidnapped
Monk
Moonlight
Mr. & Mrs. Smith
NewsRadio
Num3ers
NYPD Blue
Party of Five
Seinfeld
Sports Night
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
The Good Guys
The King of Queens
The O.C.
The Shield
The Unit
The Unusuals
The West Wing
The Wire
Third Watch
Traveler
Two Guys and a Girl
Veronica Mars
War at Home
Without a Trace

Currently airing multi-seasonal shows I haven't abandoned yet:

Bones
Chuck
Criminal Minds
Entourage
Flashpoint
Fringe
NCIS
One Tree Hill
Spooks
The Big Bang Theory

No comments:

Post a Comment