Saturday, March 12, 2011

Books read

I'm not intending to review any of my read books, but as I read on I'll try to keep this up do date with what and when I've read, as well as how well they were enjoyed. As I rarely have the time and inclination to review TV-shows anymore, I'll just add it here at the same part of my blog-sphere.


A Walk To remember by Nicholas Sparks (03/11)
Jane Grey by Charlotte Brontë (02/11)
Emma by Jane Austen (02/11)
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen (02/11)
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (01/11)
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (01/11)
The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer (12/10-01/11)
The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling (11/10-12/10)


Notes:
Title by Author (read:mm/yy)
Highlighted books/series considered well worth the read.
Highlighted and underlined books/series considered must read classics.

No comments:

Post a Comment