Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

I'm not going to pretend I'm something I'm not. I got hooked and ran through Dark Angels in two days, and I just wish it lasted for three or four days. Jessica Alba might not have the TV-show presence of Veronica Mars (Kristen Bell) or the beauty of Sarah Walker (Chuck, Yvonne Strahovski), but she sure made a presence and showed her sex appeal through her movie career after Dark Angel got cancelled. I like both Alba and Michael Weatherly (NCIS), but Dark Angel never got its chance to survive into fame. For that I'm truly sorry.

The arch story isn't as interesting as it could have been, but it's hard to resist the Max character. She might kick some ass, she might have some attitude and Jessica Alba sure is pretty, but it never took of like it might have done. I'll still remember Jessica for bringing Max to life, and hopefully will some others. Dark Angel still deserve an audience, just a little more than it ever got airing.

You'll never be truly satisfied by its ending, but its better than it could so easily have been. I'll remember Max, and I'll save a quiet prayer for her man to stick by her side. Hopefully you'll too.

No comments:

Post a Comment